Mini chams?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mini chams?
I just need something to turn the people bright red, orange or green (green preferably) and the rgb thing for a color aimbot.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
I remember a way to change the color, but I've forgotten :/

Maybe someone else can help you
Well then you dont really remember then.

Thanks anyways though
Where is that? I couldnt find it.
I made one to turn people yellow and pink.
Are you trying to colour aimbot?
just remove the textures of the players and make the color 255 255 255 for your aimbot
Good to see the problem was solved. Search next time though. This is mentioned in several places around here.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us