Last simple tag

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Last simple tag
I won't be releasing any of these limited edition BSG pieces anymore.
I'll make some more next month or after christmas :P
7/10

somewhat good somwhat bad
Take away text and it will look better IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Textless:
I wish I hadn't seen the other one before coz now it looks like an empty space, but still looks better I reckon.
Limited edition my ass imo. Definitely sleek, tho.
U gotta show me where u get these stocks
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post
U gotta show me where u get these stocks
Only Josh knows a little bit of what stocks I use.
My methods are ancient Asian ways.
Ima miss your simplicity bro. :[
8/10

Wanting to see more! <3
Quote Originally Posted by GoldFarash View Post
8/10

Wanting to see more! <3
why are you bumping 6 year old threads?
I really like the 2nd one, also really good resolution on both
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us