WTBApple / iTunes in app purchases

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Apple / iTunes in app purchases
Looking to buy a lot of hearthstone packs, need someone who can refund apple for me.


Would do google play but keep getting hit with the high risk error.

Skype : Hearthstonebooster
I can do this for you if you want, I'm currently waiting for my thread to be approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Biochemist View Post
I can do this for you if you want, I'm currently waiting for my thread to be approved.
What are your rates?
Quote Originally Posted by Elie Fraser View Post
What are your rates?
I'm not too familiar with the rates how does 10% sound?
i'm interested what is your skype ?
added you on skype bobby.chen5 and talking to you now
I can do this for you, 15% professional job.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
I can do this for you, 15% professional job.
What's max you could refund up to for ITunes? Transaction amount / total wise.
I can do this. @Hearthstone.

As long as it's in 1 session, and account have previous purchases (IE not brand new)
BUMP. Need someone to help out.
Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
I can help you
What is your Skype?
My skype is razzyrazzy5
I can sell a $25 iTunes giftcard. Would that work? Will sell at much lower than face value.
Quote Originally Posted by tsqa View Post
I can sell a $25 iTunes giftcard. Would that work? Will sell at much lower than face value.
No thank you. lol
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?