Thumbs upPatchedRust Building Exploit (MODDED SERVERS ONLY)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Rust Building Exploit (MODDED SERVERS ONLY)
Hey guys, so today im going to show you how to build where you are building blocked.
the exploit pretty much makes it so it does not show you as building blocked or building access, you cannot /remove any bases while you are in this exploit. and most of the time you do not take damage from barricades.

YOU NEED TO BE ON A SERVER THAT HAS A TELEPORT PLUGIN, AND MAKE SURE IT HAS A DELAY FOR TELEPORTING.

Step one: build a foundation inside of the building blocked area with a tool cab on it.
(you can do this by standing outside of building blocked and looking into the building blocked area to build.

Step two: /sethome ____ on the foundation you built.

Step three: teleport home or somewhere you have building access.

Step four: do /home ____ (whatever you named it) and just before you teleport jump off of something high, at least one wall high.

Step five: wake up as fast as possible, if you have done correctly you should not have building access or building blocked.

congrats fgt, you can now raid that clan that's been talkin shit to you in chat. it might take you a few times, but it will work.

i have tested this, and it is working on any modded server. the date is august 10th 2015.

PLEASE REPLY IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU.
Great I tested and this really works. I did it! But the point is... you still can't use the REMOVE command because it asks permission on all cupboards! Any ideas on this?
Quote Originally Posted by obbnixilis View Post
Great I tested and this really works. I did it! But the point is... you still can't use the REMOVE command because it asks permission on all cupboards! Any ideas on this?

I dont know any way around this sorry

unless you are asking how to /remove once you have the tool cupboards, then all you need to do is teleport somewhere else, breaking the exploit letting you /remove like normal.
I can't get this work any video tutorials tested like 1h
tried multiple times. did not work

edit: works if you time it perfectly. hopefully meat doesnt patch it too soon
Worked its good for laddering into a base when ladders are banned thanks
did not work, tried it a couple of times and followed instructions carefully
You just need to time it perfectly, its hard to do when you are on a server with a tp wait time over 10 seconds, I suggest going onto a different server and trying before saying it doesn't work.
Works now? I try do this and doesn't work or i cant do this?
Quote Originally Posted by Adux View Post
Works now? I try do this and doesn't work or i cant do this?
Patched.
//2HortM8
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us