Suggestions

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestions
Can anyone give me any suggestions of what to make on C++, I'm still a beginner though so not anything hard.
Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceM View Post
Can anyone give me any suggestions of what to make on C++, I'm still a beginner though so not anything hard.
Block based XOR encryptor
Wth is a Block based XOR encryptor?
Maybe XOR encryption is a little hard for a beginner.

Hmmm.. try asking the user for his name then output each letter one by one, not as a whole.

Extremely easy.
try asking for a name and then count the words.
Try getting your program to compile. Work up from there... >_>
Make a program to do something useless. Like I usually do.
Example. A program that tells you 'you're wrong' unless you input the words "I r gay".
Prove the string theory with C++.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us