SolvedHacks doesn't work for me

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks doesn't work for me
I have tried many recently, basically non of them works for me. When I try the one that injects, nope. and EZfrags hack said I was missing client.dd, but of well. I have tried over 5 hacks now that works for others but not me, I'm not sure what is wrong or that im missing some softwares but could anyone help me?

The only hack I have had working was the old poly hacks, but the recent one posted by jjjmar is crashing for me.
Lets start off with the basics.

Have you tried verifying game integrity and reinstalling?
yes, but not reinstalling.
Quote Originally Posted by okbye View Post
yes, but not reinstalling.
try my one
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us