Is there an auto ready bot?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Is there an auto ready bot?
So is there an auto ready bot around that goes back to the waiting room and ready up after a game is done? Also skipping the score screen that shows the EXP & GP earned?
There is one i found on google, but it needs a bypass... >:[
Isn't that called a Afk bot?
it is but it also has auto ready theres one on mpgh use the search bar i remeber it was on combat arms hacks forums couple of weeks ago thanks me if i helped
I think WPS has one, but its BETA stage.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
I think WPS has one, but its BETA stage.
Can you show me the link? I need to for plvling.
If he releases it then... I could leave my computer on combat arms all night and got lots of exp/gp
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?