ExclamationWTSPayPal VCC for $7 ! (french bank) [BTC/WMZ/PP]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal VCC for $7 ! (french bank) [BTC/WMZ/PP]
Hello, I am selling VISA VCCs for PayPal verification. This also works for other sites (Amazon, etc.) !

The cards are issued by a french bank (BIN: 415059).

The price for one card is $7, I can give discounts if you buy bulk or resell.

You can use my cards to withdraw funds (limited or not), or for shopping.

I accept PayPal, WMZ & Bitcoin. I can accept other payment methods, just ask.

Skype: iguizani
Yahoo: malkram1
Mail: malkram1[at]yahoo.com
vouch for this guy got 2 vcc added without ANY problem
what do u use it for ?
It can be added to US PayPal but it won't verify the account, for that you need a bank account. I can sell you a VBA it costs $13.
Quote Originally Posted by KingIbra View Post
It can be added to US PayPal but it won't verify the account, for that you need a bank account. I can sell you a VBA it costs $13.
wait so what does the vcc do then?
It's for PayPal/Amazon/other verification. You can also buy a VCC for shopping.
Quote Originally Posted by KingIbra View Post
It's for PayPal/Amazon/other verification. You can also buy a VCC for shopping.
do they work for us paypals? to verify?
It does verify PayPal accounts except for USA (US PayPal needs VBA).
Quote Originally Posted by KingIbra View Post
It does verify PayPal accounts except for USA (US PayPal needs VBA).
what about uk?
Same thing for UK and Canada
Right now I got Virtual Bank Accounts for sale for US PayPal.
I added you for a VCC I have a lot of questions
You can use this for other websites? and use it like a virtual CC?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?