Lazy Chatter

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Lazy Chatter
I was bored one day, and decided to talk to one of my friends. However I didn't feel like typing and I thought hey. Why don't I make a program to do the chatting for me? So I did that, and decided to release it also.


ScreenShot-




Virus Scan-

Virustotal. MD5: 213a84e56d56b61dbe0423a66dde33aa


---------------------------------
a-squared 4.5.0.43 2009.12.12 -
AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.12.12 -
AntiVir 7.9.1.108 2009.12.11 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2009.12.11 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2009.12.02 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2009.12.12 -
AVG 8.5.0.427 2009.12.12 -
BitDefender 7.2 2009.12.13 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2009.12.12 -
ClamAV 0.94.1 2009.12.12 -
Comodo 3221 2009.12.12 -
DrWeb 5.0.0.12182 2009.12.12 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.12.10 -
eTrust-Vet 35.1.7171 2009.12.11 -
F-Prot 4.5.1.85 2009.12.12 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2009.12.12 -
Fortinet 4.0.14.0 2009.12.12 -
GData 19 2009.12.13 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.74.0 2009.12.12 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2009.12.12 -
K7AntiVirus 7.10.918 2009.12.11 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2009.12.13 -
McAfee 5830 2009.12.12 -
McAfee+Artemis 5830 2009.12.12 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 6.8.5 2009.12.12 -
Microsoft 1.5302 2009.12.12 -
NOD32 4682 2009.12.12 -
Norman 6.04.03 2009.12.12 -
nProtect 2009.1.8.0 2009.12.12 -
Panda 10.0.2.2 2009.12.12 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2009.12.12 -
Prevx 3.0 2009.12.13 -
Rising 22.25.05.04 2009.12.12 -
Sophos 4.48.0 2009.12.12 -
Sunbelt 3.2.1858.2 2009.12.12 -
Symantec 1.4.4.12 2009.12.13 -
TheHacker 6.5.0.2.092 2009.12.12 -
TrendMicro 9.100.0.1001 2009.12.12 -
VBA32 3.12.12.0 2009.12.12 -
ViRobot 2009.12.12.2085 2009.12.12 -
VirusBuster 5.0.21.0 2009.12.12 -
LazyChatter.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
well atm it looks ugly lol, but good idea, you should make a dropdown menu u know O.o
i aint that lazy
LMFAO...I'm gonna start using this for my mpgh posts.

=C

EDIT: You should add SMD to abbreviations.
This is stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
This is stupid.
I don't appreciate that comment. If you don't like it then you don't gotta say anything about it.
Oh, dear, I'm so sorry for offending your feelings, you lazy SOB. I say what I like.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Oh, dear, I'm so sorry for offending your feelings, you lazy SOB. I say what I like.
I feel a little tension coming on?
you shouldn't have taken his comment to heart,its a forum dude, you have to expect some criticism.
I use the Nigga button alot.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
I use the Nigga button alot.
ROFLMAO. I knowhoyouwouldusethatontoo.
ya well its not too lazy cus of all the buttons scattered around make it more organized :] and all u ppl are really......really.....immature... and ya dont take things too seriously, not very many people on this forum are very bright
Quote Originally Posted by guza44_44 View Post
ya well its not too lazy cus of all the buttons scattered around make it more organized :] and all u ppl are really......really.....immature... and ya dont take things too seriously, not very many people on this forum are very bright
I'm going to make it better, and more organized as time comes. This is just V0.1 of it.
How true. Balls, anyone?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us