Dispute

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Dispute
showthread.php?t=994038&highlight=andiasliwa
Before taking the decision to have me banned , where is the proof that the account got really recovered "DarkLordXYZ/Donkey" ?
Or were you in a very hurry to have me banned asap for person issues once you had your chance ?

"Sen123" I would never recover the account since i am barley online anymore or even worse , would spend my time to play crossfire. I gave you full information about the account have you tried to recover it "back" ?
"Sen123" Why did you open dispute on Paypal in connection with your thread BEFORE the staffs took the decision that I was guilty ?
Whatever i ll try to help you to recover back the account /refund if a staff with brain checks through case n proofs and determines that I should do so.
If anyone is curious why i open this dispute 1 month later is because i have been working and after that i were on vacation in Spain for about 2 weeks , came home at Monday.
1. I don't really care about "person issues". Just something you think I have for no reason.
2. It wasn't you who recovered, original owner did. It's your responsibility to pay him back since it was you who sold him the account.
That is all.
Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post

It wasn't you who recovered, original owner did.
May i ask how do you know that ? Is there any proof at all that the account got recovered ?
@ @andiasliwa01 I always agree with you that he should've asked Sen123 how he got the Screenshots in the first place. But at the same time I disagree with you because you never responded to the thread and you should've known that because you were once a Middleman.

We also seen you online "1 hour ago" but you never replied to the thread, but because you were once a middleman, we gave you a full 24 hours but you've still failed to reply to the scam report.

The scam report is RE-OPENED because it was never finished.

View the Scam Report Here
Gents, lets give him the benefit of a doubt here. I know you gave him 24 hours to reply but I can say as an adult myself, I dont spend 24/7 on MPGH. Maybe he works maybe he studies. I myself have the MPGH website/page open all the time (I dont log out, I mean why its my computer). So it might be he loged into his computer for school or work and wham MPGH came up and here you guys think he doesnt want to answer. He is a good guys Gents. Thank you for your time and sorry if I offended anyone. (Maybe just maybe the other party is guilty?) (And why this little ichibay sen123 want andi banned so quickly, why did he get mad when the scam report was reopened? Hummmm
Quote Originally Posted by -IamtheOne- View Post
Gents, lets give him the benefit of a doubt here. I know you gave him 24 hours to reply but I can say as an adult myself, I dont spend 24/7 on MPGH. Maybe he works maybe he studies. I myself have the MPGH website/page open all the time (I dont log out, I mean why its my computer). So it might be he loged into his computer for school or work and wham MPGH came up and here you guys think he doesnt want to answer. He is a good guys Gents. Thank you for your time and sorry if I offended anyone. (Maybe just maybe the other party is guilty?) (And why this little ichibay sen123 want andi banned so quickly, why did he get mad when the scam report was reopened? Hummmm
The fuck you talking about ? Did you see how did i tried to contact him ? How many time some1 scammed you? Think before you say something little kid head. Mad? of course , what if you try to contact him like what i did , all punch of msg you sent and you got no answer? will you just sit there and smile?
Well regardless you're flaming that's against rules please obey them
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us