Buddie's vouch thread

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Buddie's vouch thread
Hi, recently I decided to come back on MPGH to buy an account to use as my main Since I have my first successful trade, I would like to create this thread for future references when it comes to trading.

Use the following format below:

Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:
Item that has been sold/traded(amount):


Looking forward for more successful deal and happy trading everyone
Date:10/8/2015
Other Person involved:Noone
Item that has been sold/traded:CF Acc
Selling Thread (URL):N/A
Optional:It was a really nice trade , he went first.
Date:8/10/2015
Other Person involved:n/a
Item that has been sold/traded:CF farming service
Selling Thread (URL):http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=955655
Optional:he went first and he got the farming needed
Vouch for this guy!
Date: 25/08/15
Item: Account
Selling thread: N/A CheapMassive.com
Date: 9/4/2015
Other Person involved: NONE. Trade was done with just Bryan and I
Item that has been sold/traded: Amazon Gyft Cards( $120 worth)
Selling Thread (URL): NONE. I asked him for a favor
Optional: I went first. Trade went very smoothly and I appreciate his effort in ordering me Gyft cards in exchange for paypal balance. Will definitely come back to! Honest and very trustworthy. Love this guy
Date: About 1 month ago.
Other Person involved: Nobody
Item that has been sold/traded: CrossFire account for 155$ PayPal.
Selling Thread (URL):N/A
Optional:Was pretty quick. User went first, would definitely deal with again, there were no problems whatsoever, and still helps out with various tasks I ask for.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us