WTSCS:GO LEM account <<25$$>>

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
CS:GO LEM account <<25$$>>
I only accept paypal & steam skins , Dota 2 , CS:GO , Pretty much all of them

If you Feel the price is not right feel free to make me a offer on skype link in my sig.


I Really Want to Buy You Acc So Add Me Skype : With Nigahh
Quote Originally Posted by raouf200 View Post
I Really Want to Buy You Acc So Add Me Skype : With Nigahh
Deal fell through as he wanted me to go first , and did not want to use a MM , @FanticSteal
Bump it up.
Bump it up.
bump it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
bump it up.
Hey interested in ca eu account with Thompson perm? and few other perms I need a csgo account it's CPT3 almost CPT4
Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
Hey interested in ca eu account with Thompson perm? and few other perms I need a csgo account it's CPT3 almost CPT4
No , I'm not but you could sell that pretty fact , I would think.
Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg666 View Post
No , I'm not but you could sell that pretty fact , I would think.
Only problem is I don't have full info but I don't play it anymore so I need an account with csgo
Quote Originally Posted by Hopsintv View Post
Only problem is I don't have full info but I don't play it anymore so I need an account with csgo
I wouldn't take it based on not having full info alone.

Every account I sell or trade comes with account info / email.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?