crossfire chinese error

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
crossfire chinese error
and crossfire download chinese and I get that error as they do not know under what?
um in english plz, dude u make no sense
Thats my Error after I connected to a server....

Quote Originally Posted by killer1246 View Post
Thats my Error after I connected to a server....

well i dont know what it says so dont ask me
Quote Originally Posted by killer1246 View Post
Thats my Error after I connected to a server....

Some one can help me?

Everything is ok, just the connection to a server become an error
[Error]
The local version is lower than minimal version [as under lop do not know?
I download the crossfire chinese and when I put the id and password I did that mistake does not know how I fix it?
that man you know how I can fix it
It started all services but all I get the error: S
:/
dude talk about triple post
First choose a server which is green and if that dose not work then try reinstalling Chinese crossfire again.
Well, u Use windows7, right???
Got the same problem. Try it on XP or Vista and it will work.
I play Crossfire Chinese and i have no problems
i play it too and i have no problem
they are right search a green server and try it out besides redownload it
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us