Finding a certain mod?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Finding a certain mod?
Im trying to find a certain scope mod.I cant remember where i seen it but its like the one on the badass sniper gun.Its the one where you click mouse twice to get a closer view.Does someone know where it might be located?

Also im looking for a list of what catagory the guns follw into.For example the M-16 i believe is considered an assault rifle and so on?

Thanks to who respond and help!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Found your links bruh xD

Gun Guide by Stumpy
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...pys-guide.html

Sniper Scope on any gun by Corndog
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...e-any-gun.html

Next time if you wanna find mods easier refer to:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...arms-mods.html
Thread by Heghogies




Thank me if I helped
thanks for the help,the scope i was looking for though is like on the new sniper gun.You click the right mouse button twice to get an even closer target.I do have the one you posted though.
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Hey man, i've been looking for a while and I'm not sure if there is a mod like your describing. Well, i've found 2 links that might be of use.

L9 to M107 giving L9 2x zoom
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...1-m107-se.html
By Mongoose5697

Not a mod, but a hack which zooms in more for probably all scoped weapons
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-no-login.html
By Warpathsin666

Sorry if I still couldn't help. I will keep searching
You just did,the one that double zooms is the on i was looking for
THANKS ALOT!!!
thanks for the help i needed scopes too
Oh, I didn't understand you. That's okay xD

Btw, electrocurse, click don't type thanks xD
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us