CA Chat + PHP Log in System

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
make your own chat over the web so its better instead of using meebo lmao, not easy but so worth it <3<3
Pixie, IM going to close this thread. When you find the solution and u have it all good and ready then you can edit it alright? You have 24 hours since you posted it in the firsd tplace to do it. so you should be fine. /Closed

Fix it up then attach it all fixed and everything!
And i gtg, u needa get another minion to test
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Pixie, IM going to close this thread. When you find the solution and u have it all good and ready then you can edit it alright? You have 24 hours since you posted it in the firsd tplace to do it. so you should be fine. /Closed

Fix it up then attach it all fixed and everything!
And i gtg, u needa get another minion to test
I updated them
Any minions online to approve??
Pixie I honestly don't see why this is in the Combat Arms section.
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post
Pixie I honestly don't see why this is in the Combat Arms section.
This is the releases section, General section is for discussion
So I've been told...
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post


This is the releases section, General section is for discussion
So I've been told...
You are correct.
Sorry I didn't mean to.... ohhh forget it.
My bad, I was wrong.
I don't see why there has to be two CA chatters, there only has to be one.
How about I just make one and wipe you both out xD
Quote Originally Posted by CoderNever View Post
How about I just make one and wipe you both out xD
You should.
Will you make accounts for people with 50 posts? 200 kinda limits a good chunk of the MPGH members...
Quote Originally Posted by fbiepidemic View Post
Will you make accounts for people with 50 posts? 200 kinda limits a good chunk of the MPGH members...
I would if people wouldn't act as some on else
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?