Dosen't work for me on Xp
Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!
I'm glad to see so many good reports.. i suppose it is my version of XP that allows me to use for 2 games before it d/c's me.. however i'm glad to hear that it works flawlessly for Win 7.
should you mention a rival sites name in a manner to avoid cencorship, and a mod or minion see it.. you'll be banned... i suggest you remember this the next time you feel the urge to point out the origins of any sort of hack or program thats been modified for this community or any other.. they don't take that sort of thing lightly.
should you mention a rival sites name in a manner to avoid cencorship, and a mod or minion see it.. you'll be banned... i suggest you remember this the next time you feel the urge to point out the origins of any sort of hack or program thats been modified for this community or any other.. they don't take that sort of thing lightly.
leechers bro.. they have no loyalty to this site or any other.. they get what they want and leave.. the only way to normally get them to post back is if it fucks up on them and they don't know what to do..
in this case he felt the unresistable urge to point out that he is a leecher..
i hope he read Stumpy's posts on page 1 and 2... pretty easy to understand his words.
in this case he felt the unresistable urge to point out that he is a leecher..
i hope he read Stumpy's posts on page 1 and 2... pretty easy to understand his words.
Very nice WPS! Good Job

Nice Editing Dude!!
When I open it with winrar, it says "Archice Failed Unexpectedly", then when I try to extract, it says "Can not extract, file corrupted"
Help, please?
Using windows 7.
OffTopic: About leachers. I myself only trust MPGH hacks. I "NEVER" post, but I use the hacks thankfully. Like 90% of you, I am here for hacks. That's why i joined, hell, that's why EVERYONE joined.
Help, please?
Using windows 7.
OffTopic: About leachers. I myself only trust MPGH hacks. I "NEVER" post, but I use the hacks thankfully. Like 90% of you, I am here for hacks. That's why i joined, hell, that's why EVERYONE joined.
LOLz, this hack works only on Vista XD, it is also buggy as helz XD
Tested in XP = crash
Eh, gotta go to church in 30 minutes.
Anyways, works for Windows 7 perfectly, but Vista only a few games...
Anyways, works for Windows 7 perfectly, but Vista only a few games...
It is that hack that the chams doesn't work?
Confired working for windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit. Worked perectly but chams didnt work
woot it doesnt dc me anymore. works 100% fine: W7 32. chams doesnt work btw.
This looks good, but how does it differ from the CA hook released just not too long ago?
Can anyone confirm this for windows vista home premium 32 bit? thanks
Can anyone confirm this for windows vista home premium 32 bit? thanks
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsCombat Arms Working Hacks!JO 2 Combat Arms Europe HacksHY ALL FIX FOR COMBAT ARMS WORKING HACKFU 24 Combat Arms Europe HacksCombat Arms Working Hack (Working for My)YO 13 Combat Arms HelpCombat Arms Working Hacks?PR 3 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsVersion 2 Of Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!
498
