Combat Arms WORKING HACK!!!

Posts 76–90 of 175 · Page 6 of 12
Patched....
It most certainly is NOT patched 8 hours after posting. I'm running it on Windows XP, I got into the shop and then it D/Ced. No complaints I just wish ALL XP hacks worked better... I'm using x1nject, it injects fine, everything was good up until the shop But... Nice work.
nice hack i will thank if it works on my shity vista 32
Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
Hey guys im using Xp and i try to download PerX and when I try to extract it says that it's blocked. any help on unblocking it?
Bumble. When this happens for me, I Save the .rar file to my desktop and I try extracting it from there before running anything in it. Try re-downloading it and saving it to the desktop.
For some reason the chams dont work
nice hack too bad it doesn't work for me
mine wont even inject
like it will say it did but the site doesnt pop up
Works Perfectly for vista. Thanks alot. Oh yea chams dont work.. But everything else does. Nice work.
for me it works but after one game the thing in the corner disappears and i cant turn on or turn off the hacks
This doesn't work, It Dc right after the guy running for me...
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
Thanks for the willing testers like Siniister and hahne.

Make sure to post results. And remember people, if this doesnt work for you, then you can't exactly fix it.
tested on vista 32 bit and got about 4-5 games. nice job war!!
Guys, which injectors actually work? After i log out of CA and i start back game and followed all directions i always dc after the loading.... any help?
Mines doesnt wokr, idk y i hve win 7 32bit, wat compatability is it supposed 2 b run in?
i use perx and it works.....but yea nice hack:3
Posts 76–90 of 175 · Page 6 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us