CoolWindows 7 Ultimate Edition

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
Yaaaay got Windows 7 Ulti edition this fckin pwns its like my vista but it works!!!
Gratz =\
Over excited about a Microsoft product?
Abrnomal.
I use Windows 2000 Millenium Edition.
I use some shit piece of shit thing.

I think Its called Windows XP

lol.
Nothing wrong with XP man, probs the most reliable OS microsoft have ever made..

I went from XP to Windows7 ultimate, didn't have to use Vista once thank god
i got win7 ultimate, theres a lot of compatibility issues with it, but its still awesome
I got it free. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 i downloaded it from a torrent and it works perfectly. Except it didnt bring any Microsoft Office programs, but i was able to download that too without needing a key code for any of the programs =D
I'm using Win7 as well. never touched Vista.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us