Any interest?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Any interest?
Hey guys,

I coded some D3D hacks for over 1,5 years here,
Now i came back i saw that this section is almost dead.

Is there still ask for hacks? I have some simple No-Menus for you all if someone is interessted, just respond here.

Functions :

All Slots
No recoil
Super Nospread
Glasswals
Unl Stamina
No Spawnwait
NoFallDamage

Greetz,

Pitcher
Releasing a new hack would at least bring old and new members to the section, if you feel like it sure go ahead. We'd appreciate it.
Okay, tommorow a No-menu hack for y'all!
yes bro,I want that hack. its my first time of this game war rock and their master of that game
That'd be great, I just got a new pc and I'd love to hack on this game with it cx
vamos chicos vamos a ver algunas cosas buenas
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us