[Request] Tutorial How to use Keylogger.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
I need a Tutorial how to use a Keylogger.
I try to use a [FUD] Popcorn Keylogger but i never do that and i don't know how to use that.
I writing my mail and password and i build Keylogger.
In folder with builder is new file Server.exe.
If i tryied use server.exe in other PC i don't see any effects any passwords on my mail.

Please Help me Ppl

[Sorry for my english...]

Greetings ;*

Can someone help me ?
What file is a Keylogger ?
When i open Server.exe i see little window with the names of sites what i have turned on now...

Please Help me
Quote Originally Posted by TaRwA View Post
Can someone help me ?
What file is a Keylogger ?
When i open Server.exe i see little window with the names of sites what i have turned on now...

Please Help me
Don't double post
Use the edit button
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us