GE ep 5

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
GE ep 5
lol rip wtf happened here, it would have been too mainstream to have MC go beast mode and fuck up the guy, but noooo. They had to give us a questionable death scene
seems fine to me.

Note:[thing] implys what the fuck they're fighting. I'm not googling it, forgot what its called.

>OP Black [thing] comes and kills the regular [things]
>Underboob remembers her past, Black [thing] fucked up her family it seems
>MC wants to protect civilians, as usual
>Civilians get fucking lawn mowered down
>MC has a chance to boosto but gets fucked as well
>Everyone gets fucked

Honestly, this show is so drop worthy at this point, I'm not sure why I still watch it.
Ooo that ending music was perfect.




Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
seems fine to me.

>MC has a chance to boosto but gets fucked as well
>Everyone gets fucked

Honestly, this show is so drop worthy at this point, I'm not sure why I still watch it.
Why is that? Is it because MC isn't OP like all the other anime?


OT: Reall hate these scientists now..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Ooo that ending music was perfect.






Why is that? Is it because MC isn't OP like all the other anime?


OT: Reall hate these scientists now..
No, because they haven't done shit and I'm sick of hearing him argue about the civilians. They try to force his character change too hard and then they're just going to end up having a,

-Bitchy MC who doesnt get his way and hates the way things are done, which will grab Underboobs liking.
-He gets his way for a stupid reason, which will probably make no sense, seeing as they've all been gung-ho about kicking the civilians to the curb if they can't use god eaters.


just not really my type of show. the OST was nice though
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
just not really my type of show. the OST was nice though
>having played the games, yeah, I expected this.

GE plays very much like monster hunter, but with political garbage thrown in.


It was really popular because well.....japan loves MH series.


When it got an anime I had hoped they were going to just make it fresh. Nope.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

>having played the games, yeah, I expected this.

GE plays very much like monster hunter, but with political garbage thrown in.


It was really popular because well.....japan loves MH series.


When it got an anime I had hoped they were going to just make it fresh. Nope.
Oh well, I didn't have high hopes either.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us