SolvedGot banned :c

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Got banned :c
Finally got banned after using hng external aimbot update 3. Is there any way I could bypass the ban?


p.s: they havent ip banned me or anything. just banned me from that 1 account.
guys I found interesting point. I cheated 3 accounts, and only 2 accounts got banned. 3 accounts are very similar. such as play time and kill/death, rank, tier. the difference is just account name! I guess spotting cheater is not a technical way, only depend on non-cheat player's report. because 2 account is very easy and familiar nickname. such as 'appletree' or 'philip123' like that. so I recommend you guys make nickname very difficult to memorize. It's not certain but trying wouldn't hurt.

sorry for my bad english, and good luck
Thread marked as detected for future reference.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?