New Developer needed for Fremminik Realms

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
New Developer needed for Fremminik Realms
We are looking for a new Server Developer and Client developer.

Pay of around $100 a month dependant on amount of work done.

Add my skype for more information, will need proof of your work previously plus first couple times you will be required to code through TeamViewer/Spectated through teamviewer while on the VPS.

- - - Updated - - -

*Pay entirely depends on amount of work done, if you dont work I wont pay.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason for needing a developer is that one of our devs, Soren, doesnt currently own a PC and we need a replacement.
lol paying 2 dev is ur server just abt money
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
lol paying 2 dev is ur server just abt money
They treat it like a job, I don't see anything wrong with that. You work and develop for the server and you get something out of it. Time is valuable.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
They treat it like a job, I don't see anything wrong with that. You work and develop for the server and you get something out of it. Time is valuable.
you dont understand lol
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


you dont understand lol
I like the deal a lot.

But Zeus... Soren just said he got his computer the other day wtf is going on. Did it just magically break?
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


you dont understand lol
Thanks For Explaining What I Dont Understand. Very Helpful.
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Thanks For Explaining What I Dont Understand. Very Helpful.
they payed 50$+ for there server to get stickied
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
The reason for needing a developer is that one of our devs, Soren, doesnt currently own a PC and we need a replacement.
What if Soren gets PC in less then a month that means that new dev will get kicked and no money for him?
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post


What if Soren gets PC in less then a month that means that new dev will get kicked and no money for him?
No because I want a new dev anyway, but I want a really good one.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
No because I want a new dev anyway, but I want a really good one.
Lol, good devs don't grow on trees, get some knowledge yourself instead....
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post


What if Soren gets PC in less then a month that means that new dev will get kicked and no money for him?
Well I did say above that Soren said his PC arrived (which was a few days ago)
Quote Originally Posted by Pandaman1321 View Post
Made Of Money O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
lol paying 2 dev is ur server just abt money
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
they payed 50$+ for there server to get stickied
We arent made of money, we get alot of donations and instead of keeping them, im paying the people who put time and effort into the server. The payment doesnt only keep them interested, it also motivates them.



Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
I like the deal a lot.

But Zeus... Soren just said he got his computer the other day wtf is going on. Did it just magically break?
I dont know whats going on with Soren, hence why I am getting a new developer. He will no longer be a developer.
Quote Originally Posted by ZeusAlmighty View Post
We are looking for a new Server Developer and Client developer.

Pay of around $100 a month dependant on amount of work done.

Add my skype for more information, will need proof of your work previously plus first couple times you will be required to code through TeamViewer/Spectated through teamviewer while on the VPS.

- - - Updated - - -

*Pay entirely depends on amount of work done, if you dont work I wont pay.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason for needing a developer is that one of our devs, Soren, doesnt currently own a PC and we need a replacement.
Hit me up on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
Hit me up on skype.
they want someone with coding experience
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?