Edit Dll File Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Edit Dll File Help
I have downloaded two working hacks for combat arm but one has no recoil and one has no spread so how do I edit it to move to recoil on the spread dll and etc or change the open key like ins
chances are that its packed and you wont be able to edit it unless you can upack it or find teh source code for both hack files.
how do i unpack it?
you can just inject both lol.. unless it wont let you
how do i inject a dll into a dll?
This thread is more fail than the "Why does my internet keep turning off when I'm running the tapper" thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?