I bypassed xingocde

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
I bypassed xingocde
Just a heads up i by passed xingcode today
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
Just a heads up i by passed xingcode today
Good job, if you really did, screenshots wouldn't hurt us or you!
Before and after





Great job! Good to hear something good is coming soon, am I right?
As of right now i just finished this . I have also have been working on a Garena AVA bypass. If i made a hack it would be uav or maybe and old school chams . . As for now i do not see the need in sharing this with everyone , except maybe with those who have experience but need a bypass. If it means they may share a simple trainer or what not with the forum which would help the forum . I used known methods and tools to Bypass xingcode . I give credits to ccman32 . Due to an old post of his that lead me in the right direction . Although you actually do not need a bypass to hack AVA there are methods of injection that are not detected .
i hope you make sam hack becouse need new hack
garena a.v.a sea?
Quote Originally Posted by leditirane View Post
i hope you make sam hack becouse need new hack
Maybe you should start learning also , then you can pass that on . If you like hacks why not start learning plus you also learn to code which is a skill that that is valuable and pays good .

- - - Updated - - -

I do not have sea AVA installed i need to as it could be also .
clear server..make it for ava garena sea please..
I would recommend you @Neox, @R3DDOT, @ccman32 ... but ccman32 isn't with MPGH anymore (I think). So, good luck finding people!
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Weekend. View Post
I would recommend you @Neox, @R3DDOT, @ccman32 ... but ccman32 isn't with MPGH anymore (I think). So, good luck finding people!
Those already have a bypass.
There won't be any release because what Hoosier released in the past was leeched with a new name.
No what i did in the past was edit known hacks to make them undetected again . One of my first ones was mewws and I did ask before i posted and he said ok . But yet the others that did not even make the hack got upset . Even though it was not THERE HACK! At that time there was no known method for making a bypass and no one was sharing theirs . Hacks for the forum were not there as it is now . So i found a post of different methods used to make old hacks undetected and hit pay dirt with one . My first posted "fixed hack" did have credit to meww but because some one used "his method" to make the same hack "UAV" They all got mad . The one i edited was mews and i asked if i could release it and he said yes . And i gave him credit for the hack but i did not credit the tutorial i found on another site which was not for AVA but for an entirely different game .

I do not think Neox need me to bypass he knows how to do that himself . CCMAN32 is a pro and if you want his hack just go get it worth every dime It is a very good hack just does not have god mode for co op which it really needs . But as for all them ocders they have my respect and i did not mean to insult them . They are very good at what they do and have spent LOTS of their time learning to be able to make hacks and code really cool things .
Like I posted if anyone would like to have a copy that is qualified I would share with them but i would have to make sure they are on the up and up first . Leeching is releasing something as your that is not yours and i posted a video and said i had fixed an old hack not that i made it and really that does not matter as i can do things myself now . But if redot might want a copy he is welcome . By the way they updated today and i had it fixed in 15 minutes
Bypassed garena ava
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
Bypassed garena ava
Nice done!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?