Prison School

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Prison School
Love it? Hate it? Why?

discuss
Its got some nice plot ill give it that
hate it, disgusting art and tits
Interesting storyline, sticking to the manga as usual.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Interesting storyline, sticking to the manga as usual.
This time I'm doing the same, its just way better than the anime.
I'm enjoying it so far it gives me my weekly laughs.
It's really weird to see the voice of Koyomi in prison school.
Prefer Shimoneta as my "ecchi" of the season.
It's okay, might continue watching but I don't like the art very much.
I enjoy it, gives me a laugh sometimes Sometimes the extreme use of suspicious liquids make me cringe though
it's funny I can assure you that
Im enjoying it too right now!
never heard of it tho
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?