HelpDamage Recount meter.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Damage Recount meter.
Is there a way someone could make a simple script that collects all the damage done by people in a certain area and shows us stats like Total Damage done, DPS, Deaths and what not? This would be of great help.
@reppin, @konradmm I love both of your coding skills, do you think this would be possible?
It should be possible, and I'd love for this to become a thing.
Well this day cant be gained visually. So only way I can think of doing it is with watching the packets or attacking on to the game and reading the data. I have not toyed with trying so don't know where to start on that.
Trove needs curse support!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?