CoolDetectedViKiNGHook: ViKiNGChams ~> [Texture And Shader + Source Code]

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by dingdonged View Post
just played a game with it and got LEM. <3
Congratulations
Any injector? Great
detected? anyone know
Quote Originally Posted by fafefa123 View Post
Any injectors please?
Either use Extreme Injector or RainInjector.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Either use Extreme Injector or RainInjector.
I recommend RI (RainInjector)
Detour hooks — enjoy VAC
How can I change the signature?
Quote Originally Posted by MinimxL View Post
How can I change the signature?
Uhm, CreateMove, Draw Functions?
Simple :P
What functions did you hook in it?
what a nice hack
Looks nice! I still don't know how you got chams to work. Thought those were patched a while back. I'll have to check out the source code a bit later. Also, thanks for the source code. This will help newer coders get good ideas from hacks. Getting chams to work is pretty cool .
Quote Originally Posted by ethomeme24 View Post
Looks nice! I still don't know how you got chams to work. Thought those were patched a while back. I'll have to check out the source code a bit later. Also, thanks for the source code. This will help newer coders get good ideas from hacks. Getting chams to work is pretty cool .
Glad you liked it
Well, it was hard for me to ( :

Chams still working

Status: Undetected
Was just wondering if this was detected after VAC wave, I'm pretty sure every other cheat was.
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?