WTBBO3 Beta code for PS3

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BO3 Beta code for PS3
skype : blaizecs
i am whatchu want

add me on skype : ali.pal8
Quote Originally Posted by znazzy View Post
skype : blaizecs
PS3 doesn't partecipate in the bo3 beta
It's only PS4, XBox1 and PC
I sell codes but u need to have one of these console or a gaming pc
Quote Originally Posted by edward20 View Post
PS3 doesn't partecipate in the bo3 beta
It's only PS4, XBox1 and PC
I sell codes but u need to have one of these console or a gaming pc
Add me on skype. I need 4 codes
Quote Originally Posted by znazzy View Post
Add me on skype. I need 4 codes
I added u but u don't added me man
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?