One spot.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
One spot.
Title explains it in a nutshell.

Phoenix 2 is open for one position.

One position. Anything. I don't care whether you're a big shot or a little shot, or if you know items/behaviors or actual coding.

You have no chance of getting in if you don't ask.

Add me on Skype at: proph.nobster
I could work as dev as soon as i get my pc back.
I'd bother to ask, but I'm starting to do Orape client work, barely any time for pserver stuff, except the little additions I add to my server time by time. (Which is mostly maps and behaviors)
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
Title explains it in a nutshell.

Phoenix 2 is open for one position.

One position. Anything. I don't care whether you're a big shot or a little shot, or if you know items/behaviors or actual coding.

You have no chance of getting in if you don't ask.

Add me on Skype at: proph.nobster
itenz and behavs
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?