QuestionBest Multi-Purpose VPN?

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
used hideman vpn
I don't really like VPN's that cost more than 5$ a month. Especially if it's 69$ just for a year lol. Thank you for the suggestion though, moneys a bit tight man.
Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
Cybe****** VPN, but I never tried it. I heard it's fast and keeps no logs
spampost?

Also Cyber Fuckboy is slow AS SHIT>
VPN is going to affect ping no matter what, if you want to decrease ping, you could try WTFast. For me, the VPN only increases the ping by 10-20.

In league of legends, my average ping without VPN is 80. Using PIA, i get 90-100 ping.
Hide my ass is pretty good
also try hotspot
Private Internet Access is pretty good, claims theres no logging - which im pretty sure is true, and it is decently fast
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?