✔ STEAM ACC - CSGO WITH GLOBAL ELITE RANK - GTA V - 11 YEARS - 6DIGITS ✔
Hey! Here is my account: steamcommunity . com /id/ 543254235
I have global elite rank on CSGO with 300+ Hours, most of the skins are transferred
Account also has GTA V, I have most cars, boats, planes and bikes and roughly 20 million on it
11 Years service badge with 6 digit ID, made brand spanking new in 2004/5
I also have a few more small games inc portal 2, besiege etc. (see screenshot)
The account has a lot of "HACKER" posts on it, but I can assure you I am pure skill
They were from ages ago as well, I would have been banned by now if I was hacking. You can even play with me if you want 
Selling for cheap, first come first serve.
Post below or add my skype noahcoptercsgo
Proof:
gyazo . com / 949ee7ab42e076104ac3d95e516bacbe
gyazo . com / ad2a1c084d753d b b61041b7bb2d9b965 (had to seperate the d b b because it was an emoticon)
I have global elite rank on CSGO with 300+ Hours, most of the skins are transferred
Account also has GTA V, I have most cars, boats, planes and bikes and roughly 20 million on it
11 Years service badge with 6 digit ID, made brand spanking new in 2004/5
I also have a few more small games inc portal 2, besiege etc. (see screenshot)
The account has a lot of "HACKER" posts on it, but I can assure you I am pure skill
They were from ages ago as well, I would have been banned by now if I was hacking. You can even play with me if you want 
Selling for cheap, first come first serve.
Post below or add my skype noahcoptercsgo
Proof:
gyazo . com / 949ee7ab42e076104ac3d95e516bacbe
gyazo . com / ad2a1c084d753d b b61041b7bb2d9b965 (had to seperate the d b b because it was an emoticon)

