[GMS v165.2] Cheat Engine Scripts

Posts 31–32 of 32 · Page 3 of 3
Guys, you realize you're commenting in an outdated thread right... o_o

This threads scripts hasn't been updated since v165, Global MapleStory is currently on v172.2. For every single patch there is to the game, the scripts will have to be updated along with it. None of the addresses or opcodes in these scripts are up-to-date. Meaning they won't serve much use, I posted a thread full of recent scripts you could easily update them yourself for the recent version but I'll probably end up doing this myself and updating the thread later on anyways.

Oh and for those of you who haven't hacked MS before, yes you 100% need a bypass for NGS to use CE scripts. There is no way around this. But it's not hard to find, the power of google will help you my friends.
Thank you for that information!
I would love to see how users use it in-game.
Posts 31–32 of 32 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us