Unlimited talk/text/data forever*◬

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Unlimited talk/text/data forever*◬
Hi. FattestDuckling here.
I'm going to make this one short and simple.
I'm selling a noob friendly method on how to get infinite talk text and data for free. You don't have to write emails, make phone calls, use an address, borrow a friends PayPal or steal a creditcard.

Free voucher copy to the first few staff who PM's me or leave a comment about this to verify that it does work.

Price: $25.00

*Please Note: As far as I am aware, this method works with all smartphones or 3G/4G devices. This may work with tablets that have data limits. I am not 100% as to every device that this method works with.
◬Please Note: This works with most major service providers. This method is intended for month to month users or week to week users. I have no tried this method on a contracted phone.



My Skype: fattestduckling2.0ⓘ
I've just gotten a vouch copy for this and it's legit! Requires no downloads/files and don't even need to pay one penny.

Summary for this in point form:
• No downloads
• Don't need to SE anything
• Pictures incase you don't know what the eBook means
• A video to show how you do things
• Great step by step with pictures

The eBook given to me was greatly detailed with step by step concept. Pictures are useful but even without them, you can understand it. The video makes it easier for the consumer to do things instead of searching them "ourselves".

Total Rate:
10/10

Free for life, I think it should be worth a lot more considering you pay $25+ per month for your plan but this teaches you how to get your plan unlimited!
Vouch, 10/10 Very easy ebook too follow. Picture and video to show you how to do things.
BUMP. Any questions, just ask me on skype!
Seriously this OP is a GOD! Amazingly nice! Easy to talk to and very helpful! Method is very good! Would sell for $50 if it were me! FREE CALLS AND EVERYTHING!
Will make a review later!
+VOUCH

Will make a review but it wont be a vouch review! It will be a review because i bought it off him!
Bumpity bump.
Any phone
Any carrier
Any country
Any time
Any day
So do I use this for unlocked phones, or what? Like where do we obtain the phones from that are usable.
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
So do I use this for unlocked phones, or what? Like where do we obtain the phones from that are usable.
Not quite sure if that English registered in my head. 0.0.. As long as the phone can be activated, this method will work.
Example: If you've got a phone already that's a few years old and you have put a SIM card inside of the device (basically if this phone has been activated on any carrier, this method should work.)
Or: if you have a phone already on a network, this will work for sure! I put my Galaxy S5 on a Verizon month-to-month plan a while ago. The last phone bill that I paid was in May (:

If you have any more questions or if this did not answer yours, please ask me on skype or via private message on here. Also, thanks for the free bump!
Quote Originally Posted by fattestduckling View Post
Not quite sure if that English registered in my head. 0.0.. As long as the phone can be activated, this method will work.
Example: If you've got a phone already that's a few years old and you have put a SIM card inside of the device (basically if this phone has been activated on any carrier, this method should work.)
Or: if you have a phone already on a network, this will work for sure! I put my Galaxy S5 on a Verizon month-to-month plan a while ago. The last phone bill that I paid was in May (:

If you have any more questions or if this did not answer yours, please ask me on skype or via private message on here. Also, thanks for the free bump!
You're welcome! Have another
I've added you on Skype so we can talk, this seems legit.
Quote Originally Posted by fattestduckling View Post
Not quite sure if that English registered in my head. 0.0.. As long as the phone can be activated, this method will work.
Example: If you've got a phone already that's a few years old and you have put a SIM card inside of the device (basically if this phone has been activated on any carrier, this method should work.)
Or: if you have a phone already on a network, this will work for sure! I put my Galaxy S5 on a Verizon month-to-month plan a while ago. The last phone bill that I paid was in May (:

If you have any more questions or if this did not answer yours, please ask me on skype or via private message on here. Also, thanks for the free bump!
Is there any risk of the phone number getting deactivated? And does this work in Kuwait?
Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
Is there any risk of the phone number getting deactivated? And does this work in Kuwait?
None at all. And it works worldwide!
Quote Originally Posted by fattestduckling View Post
None at all. And it works worldwide!
sent you a request on skype
Quote Originally Posted by fattestduckling View Post
Hi. FattestDuckling here.
I'm going to make this one short and simple.
I'm selling a noob friendly method on how to get infinite talk text and data for free. You don't have to write emails, make phone calls, use an address, borrow a friends PayPal or steal a creditcard.

Free voucher copy to the first few staff who PM's me or leave a comment about this to verify that it does work.

Price: $25.00

*Please Note: As far as I am aware, this method works with all smartphones or 3G/4G devices. This may work with tablets that have data limits. I am not 100% as to every device that this method works with.
◬Please Note: This works with most major service providers. This method is intended for month to month users or week to week users. I have no tried this method on a contracted phone.



Bought eBook but its not really how I expected it to be plus it wont work with my current data plan. Asked for refund and am currently waiting for a response.
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


Bought eBook but its not really how I expected it to be plus it wont work with my current data plan. Asked for refund and am currently waiting for a response.
So you decide to purchase my eBook, then dispute because you didn't understand? Sir, it is not my fault that you can't comprehend my eBook. Soon to be reported into the scammer graveyard. RIP. Also ty for free bump.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?