COMBAT ARMS HACK BASE by: Gellin08
Happy Hacking Holidays!
I have a million things to do, but I felt this was so important that I posted it right now. Gellin08 has released a base for hacking Combat Arms!
Credits:
Gellin08 aka Gellin( Tha Base )
tim0n and ****** (Getpointer and wait functions)
Ghoster ( pro )
Sinner ( Cdetour mods )
z0mbie ( ADE32 )
LanceVorigin ( original cdetour class )
Micro ( original menu )
It's still relatively new and there's a lot to figure out, but using his base and his hooked functions you should be able create your own Combat Arms hack with very little effort. Yep copy & paste away, but keep in mind this is only one way of doing it, and you should try too learn from this base so that you can contribute something to the community one day as well. Have fun everyone.
I have a million things to do, but I felt this was so important that I posted it right now. Gellin08 has released a base for hacking Combat Arms!
Credits:
Gellin08 aka Gellin( Tha Base )
tim0n and ****** (Getpointer and wait functions)
Ghoster ( pro )
Sinner ( Cdetour mods )
z0mbie ( ADE32 )
LanceVorigin ( original cdetour class )
Micro ( original menu )
It's still relatively new and there's a lot to figure out, but using his base and his hooked functions you should be able create your own Combat Arms hack with very little effort. Yep copy & paste away, but keep in mind this is only one way of doing it, and you should try too learn from this base so that you can contribute something to the community one day as well. Have fun everyone.
CaBase.rar


