[Release]Skin Pack

PollAre these guns epic win?
82 votes
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
[Release]Skin Pack
Hey guys, I'm gonna release the individual DTX files, because A) it takes less time to upload, and B) you can pick and choose which skins you want. You'll need the rezinject tool btw







also, do I really need a virus scan? its not even a .dll just some DTX files D:
GUNS_T_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 325 downloads before removal
This is fucking epic. I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU.
No homo.
Quote Originally Posted by WillIHack? View Post
This is fucking epic. I LOVE THIS. I LOVE YOU.
No homo.
I kno u no homo bro

luls, also, i was thinking about editing the T_HH file so all the small models show up with the skins as well
you are an amazing skinning god man ! :O

HOLY HELL SOMEONES GOTTA APPROVE THIS RIGHT NOW
Nice work. I won't be downloading it. But it looks really good.
Dude all of them are fuckin beast. I swear. Im buying the CQB just because of this skin mod.
oh ffs, they really have to approve this one
I just love all of htem sooo much
Holy crap. Great job, really good design.
thanks guys, stay tuned for more skins :3
Quote Originally Posted by 69Klash View Post
thanks guys, stay tuned for more skins :3
Hey those look nice +1.

Everyone has been screwin with the model files lately, but I like to see cool skins better. Even though they don't do anything.
(if anyone has a problem with the m416 skin) the skin for the standard m416 and i think the lasersite file are in lithtech format =/ so you might wanna make em nexon format
if you dont know how to do tht check the sticky on how to edit .rez files
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us