ZOMG!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
ZOMG!
5 minutes ago, I was pwning in a knife game with the LS mod. All of a sudden this pimpin haxor came in game and started killing every1 with unbelievable and everythin. CONSTANTLY. I killed him twice, and what he was doing was standing in one place, just looking around towards a players position and slicing thin air and killing them! What is this sh*t!??? ITS AMAZING!

Edit: Sorry for the wrong section. Was not sure where to put it. How about suggesting where I should have put it instead of flaming me?
Opk Possibly Thank Me If i Helped
It could be OPK or Telekill they are VIP hacks and what not.....but dont worry Gordons coming back ! And hopefully u know what that means =D.
Quote Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
5 minutes ago, I was pwning in a knife game with the LS mod. All of a sudden this pimpin haxor came in game and started killing every1 with unbelievable and everythin. CONSTANTLY. I killed him twice, and what he was doing was standing in one place, just looking around towards a players position and slicing thin air and killing them! What is this sh*t!??? ITS AMAZING!
It's probably OPK or ghost mode, but opk was what it most likey was, you can get opk from vip and ghost mode is offered with gorfags hack
OPK Or Superbullets
ya but it's really hard to find these hacks right now
Quote Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
5 minutes ago, I was pwning in a knife game with the LS mod. All of a sudden this pimpin haxor came in game and started killing every1 with unbelievable and everythin. CONSTANTLY. I killed him twice, and what he was doing was standing in one place, just looking around towards a players position and slicing thin air and killing them! What is this sh*t!??? ITS AMAZING!

/CLOSE

Wrong section.

So your saying he was OPK'ing you?
I had a few different players doing that during my matches today aswell.
wrong section

yes UNMENIOTNABLE hack is coming back we know

lol yea peopel are opking the shit outa me lately
Yes OPK or Superbullets

I <3 OPK
It's fucking OPK...been out for more than a year already.
Opk,super bullet , telekill or ghostmode
Quote Originally Posted by RaulPwn3r View Post
Opk,super bullet , telekill or ghostmode
Yeah your only the 10th fucking person to post that.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?