SolvedHow to get hacks tested before release?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to get hacks tested before release?
Hello, so this is probably a dumb question. Not even sure it is posted in the right place, but how do you all test your hacks before releasing them? The rules state that you aren't allowed to send files via PM or anything so how would I go about doing that?

The reason I ask if I wrote a hack and have been testing it for the past month with great success but there is a part of it that I think needs testing on a somewhat larger scale than just one person. Should I just release it and see what happens?

Edit: By testing with great success, I mean it works I have yet to be banned. Currently I have 5 personal friends testing it and no bans yet.
Get some more friends to test it out, about 10 should be fine. If no one is getting banned in like 5 days, the hack should be fine.
You answered your own question in the edit..
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
You answered your own question in the edit..
Well my question was more, how do I get it to a somewhat bigger audience than my 5 testers.
Quote Originally Posted by christiantw View Post
Well my question was more, how do I get it to a somewhat bigger audience than my 5 testers.
Just ask friends around skype etc.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?