MW3 Aimbot Wallhack and No Recoil

PollApprove
25 votes
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by fl4zh View Post


Not any that I know of.
Mhm ok maybe eithan1231 release a new one...
Quote Originally Posted by locoloco38 View Post
Mhm ok maybe eithan1231 release a new one...
I have allready realised mini tool 2.1
why dont you know how to unpack it
Quote Originally Posted by Teknogods123 View Post
why dont you know how to unpack it
Wait what do you want? and what do you mean by unpack?
Works very well with teknomw3. although i got banned from servers pretty quick whilst using it.
my game crashes when i inject pls help?

- - - Updated - - -

and then when its unfreeses it does nothing
Thanks alot m8, working !
I did the first 2 steps, can u help me with the last one?

- - - Updated - - -

how did u get it to work?
The keys don't pop up so i cant see any key or any stuff
My account is banned for this hack

- - - Updated - - -

I GET BANNED NOT WORK
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?