Help with injector/hack problems

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Help with injector/hack problems
So I recently downloaded WarPathSin666's awesome new hack and few injectors including FInject, PixInject, and a few others. I loaded the hack into FInject, press inject, started CA, and everything was fine. No D/C, it worked great. Later I quit and when I came back awhile later I tried again with the same injector (and a few other ones) and it wouldn't work. I would do the same process, except when CA started up and got to a black screen it would just close all of a sudden. No error code, no ending banner, nothing. I restarted my comp, tried cleaning my CA folder, and I also contacted WarPath about it, and he had no idea. Is there anyone out there with some advice to get this hack working again?

Side Note: CA works perfectly without the hack.
most likely firewall is blocking it
also happens to me
also happens to me
No solution? NEEEDD HEEELLLPPPP
Try messing with compatibilities
I don't think it can be my firewall or anything like that because it worked once and I haven't changed anything since then.

Stop being annoying JOcam or no one will help you.
OS?
try using valkyrie or perx or as suggested DCv2
(drunken cheetah injector)
Well it depends what os he has, because I get the same problem, no matter what hacks I use, or injectors, but this might only be the problem I'm having.
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post
OS?
try using valkyrie or perx or as suggested DCv2
(drunken cheetah injector)
Quote Originally Posted by Gattac View Post
Well it depends what os he has, because I get the same problem, no matter what hacks I use, or injectors, but this might only be the problem I'm having.
My OS is Vista 32 bit. But like I said, it has already worked before so I KNOW that it works on my OS but for some reason it won't anymore. Is the hack patched?

Also, where can I find the DCv2 injector? I'm going to try searching for it but threads are usually annoying to find
Turn off antivirus. :O
Quote Originally Posted by yellowblob4 View Post
Turn off antivirus. :O
I disabled Norton Antivirus (2010) and tried again. The same thing happened. Thanks for the help though.

Anyone else have any suggestions?
Umm. Imma test it for you see if i have same problem brb.
Edit;
Results;
OS=Vista 32bit x86 SP2 works perfect
Try with this injector run as admin if Vista or W7
Quote Originally Posted by sev004 View Post
Umm. Imma test it for you see if i have same problem brb.
Edit;
Results;
OS=Vista 32bit x86 SP2 works perfect
Try with this injector run as admin if Vista or W7
Thanks for trying it out. I already tried that Injector but I re-downloaded it just in case, ran as admin, and still I had the same problem. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to wait for a new hack to come out. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me! But if anyone has any more suggestions I'll be happy to hear them.

Edit: That's odd...I just tried running the Injector you suggested again and it will close without warning a few seconds after it opens...

What is wrong with my computer, jeez.
What OS you using?
Quote Originally Posted by sev004 View Post
What OS you using?
I already posted this in the thread, but it's Vista 32 bit, the exact same as yours.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us