[Release]HTML Editor

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]HTML Editor
Just thought I'd release a beta version of a HTML Editor. It's VERY Beta. Its the public release atm. Actually selling it on a friends website. Has a GUID Generator for Anti-Leech. I coded the GUID in like 5minutes, so there's probably bugs. Post any bugs here. Also, If you wanna be registered so you can actually view the HTML editor post your GUID here, and I might add you to the database. So here it is.

Run as admin if your on vista7


Virus Scan 0/41
HTML.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
GJ on this. Dling it now.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
GJ on this. Dling it now.
Thanks, talking to you on msn. :P
Looks really good!
Thanks, Dl and tell me what you think.
Quote Originally Posted by Calebb View Post
Thanks, Dl and tell me what you think.
stupid register thing...

63-82-8Null76477-007-8084375-21668
Your added XG
Pretty nuts. Catch me on MSN bitch.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us