PostSSD SE Method - Bulkable - ONLY 10 COPIES FOR SALE!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
SSD SE Method - Bulkable - ONLY 10 COPIES FOR SALE!
Really easymethod to SE Solid State Drives up to 1TB. Created by me: JTAW

Things to know: They do not bill, they ship pretty much globally, they're easy as hell to SE. It takes about 1 week, 2 emails and the rest waiting for delivery, note: delivery will be different depending on where you live.

Skype: jtaw.se

Price: $200

Payment methods: BTC & PayPal

Copies sold: 0/10

THIS IS FOR A SPECIFIC COMPANY - I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE COMPANY NAME TO PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T PURCHASED

NO VOUCH COPIES WILL BE GIVEN OUT

T.O.S: All purchases are for yourself and yourself only, you are NOT allowed to leak this method to anyone. This method is for educational purposes only and I am not responsible for any misuse.
All purchases are FINAL and no refunds will be given, this method works, I know for a fact it does.
You automatically agree to these T.O.S set when purchasing this method from me.
I'm assuming you need a drop for this method?
Available internationally?
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
I'm assuming you need a drop for this method?
Nope, no drop is needed. I would recommend it but definitely not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownfame View Post
Available internationally?
Yes.


Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
You can give out a vouch copy to a staff member
I can but I won't. I've already sold many methods on skype and will ask some people to vouch for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
NO VOUCH COPIES WILL BE GIVEN OUT
You can give out a vouch copy to a staff member
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Bump, still selling.
Tell them to post their vouches here...
What is the retail price of the SSD?
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
What is the retail price of the SSD?
960GB is $509.99 on their website but omg $200 is tooooo expensive for a $509.99 SSD that you can bulk.
Would you be comfortable with me buying the ebook and paying upon receiving the first SSD?
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?