Multiboxer - Divine Pets

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Chazstic View Post
i think they didnt pay, there are some Ut Dupe Methods out there ^^ and some other too. About 5-7 working methods atm Sadly i know 3.
sadly i know 3.

You poor thing.
Pretty sure he duped the ambrosias
I must ask, how did you get their realmeye profile? its nameless. Even if you do with hacks "Realm-eye Me!" It still wont work.. So.. How?
@TheLolization just check it on best pets you find them or go to recently seen unnamed players.
Quote Originally Posted by beeatz View Post
@TheLolization just check it on best pets you find them or go to recently seen unnamed players.
Ahh cool thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Retard Kid View Post
Kreds are obtain by cracking a game stop power up points account if they have point u can redeem kreds point u can get 20k game stop acc for 13 dollar but the hard part they will send the code via email u can only crack it but if u have a method cracking their email like what seller do you can get kreds so easy
What the actual fuck was that mate? I understood nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Raul112 View Post
What the actual fuck was that mate? I understood nothing.
What the actual fuck was that avatar mate? I understood nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by NYCRAT View Post
What the actual fuck was that avatar mate? I understood nothing.
"I don't allways hug the avatar, but when I do, I eat an oreo while doing it" Git gud @NYCRAT
Quote Originally Posted by Raul112 View Post
"I don't allways hug the avatar, but when I do, I eat an oreo while doing it" Git gud @NYCRAT
edgy as fuck mate
How do you dupe ambrosia...I want one of these pets so bad..
Quote Originally Posted by Selc View Post
How do you dupe ambrosia...I want one of these pets so bad..
I call complete bullshit on every single person who 'claims to be a 1337 ambrosia haxor xD'

It's just to get attention, and even if they did know they wouldn't tell.

So GL messing around in a game that hasn't had any actual updates in several months
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
With some luck you can get the account transfered to email accounts and save a crap ton of money.
Care to elaborate on that point? I really want to link web acct to kong for cheap ambrosia. Anyways not im regretting buying 20$ realm gold from kabum...
Quote Originally Posted by bluuman View Post
Care to elaborate on that point? I really want to link web acct to kong for cheap ambrosia. Anyways not im regretting buying 20$ realm gold from kabum...
The method has been patched, sorry.
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?