Paintball mod

Pollnice
56 votes
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
RELEASE Paintball mod :)
Hi there guys it took me A day to complete all the characters and weapons
I only need to make a 3D model of a paintball gun so its even better every help is welcome because i dont really know how to change the 3D models and stuff so ...

BTW THIS IS JUST MY SECOND MOD my 1st was the don vito grenade xD

anyway here are some pictures:





I just added the explosive marks if a grenade explodes its pink and smoke bombs are red pink blue, ...

Instructions: put all the files into your combat arms game folder and play some freaking paintball xD

If you want a Don Vito grenade made by me just check this out:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...renade-xd.html

And remember 3D modelling help is welcome

FOR SOME REASON I CANT GET THE CHARS_T_BODY.rar AS AN ATTACHEMENT SO GO TO: http://www.m e g a u p l o a d.com/?d=6DNWM46Z
dont ban me for the link plz
UI_hud.rarattachment deleted · 165 downloads before removal
GUNS_T_PV_AR.rarattachment deleted · 168 downloads before removal
CHARS_T_PV_THROWING.rarattachment deleted · 125 downloads before removal
Not Bad,Not bad At All
That's actually pretty cool.
Don't you just love how people copy people?

Also, Wow.... Is it a complete coincidence and just happened, or is that my paintball HUD?
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Don't you just love how people copy people?

Also, Wow.... Is it a complete coincidence and just happened, or is that my paintball HUD?
someone gave me the HUD one of my friends i will post a link to your HUD downl and not taking credits for the HUD but I am taking credits for body and weapons
I like it a lot. Expecially the body one. I hope to see more soon
not bad, could be a little better, but nice
fancy fancy! are all the skins like that? or jsut the main default skins?
Quote Originally Posted by kdivers View Post
fancy fancy! are all the skins like that? or jsut the main default skins?
if you mean all the skins in-game all the players in game are like that
the guns 2 if you hold them i will release in a few minutes just not the 3D paintball gun as default that could take a day till i finish that
Looooks, Fkin Awesome.
Someone I know moded an entire game into paintball, sweet as. did you also chance the explosive marks like you did the bullet marks?
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Don't you just love how people copy people?

Also, Wow.... Is it a complete coincidence and just happened, or is that my paintball HUD?
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Someone I know moded an entire game into paintball, sweet as. did you also chance the explosive marks like you did the bullet marks?
not really i didnt do the bullet impact thing eather but I will try the grenade thing
Your first mod I thought was great.... However this one I didnt, I thought it was BADDASS BABY um in a good way
Yeah, I'm fine about the skins and stuff. :3 And a day to finish the paintball gun? It isn't posible to model edit yet.... if its just a texture, sure. But not a .3ds model.
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us