Cannot inject a hack
Hi guys,
I have a problem... I inject the hacks in combat arms EU but i can't see the menu... (i am a coder so i know how to inject a hack, i am not a nub).
I tested the CaBase dll (i downloaded it from a topic and in this topic there are about 50 people that say that the hack work). I injected id with the perX injector and with the CaBaseV2 injector (selected the dll, selected the process, automatic injection). I have win xp ice edition Sp3... Someone cam help me please?
I have a problem... I inject the hacks in combat arms EU but i can't see the menu... (i am a coder so i know how to inject a hack, i am not a nub).
I tested the CaBase dll (i downloaded it from a topic and in this topic there are about 50 people that say that the hack work). I injected id with the perX injector and with the CaBaseV2 injector (selected the dll, selected the process, automatic injection). I have win xp ice edition Sp3... Someone cam help me please?


