and then it go's back

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
and then it go's back
Dude the sits song is the fucken shit THELL CALL ME FREEDOM JUST LIKE WAVEING FLAG AND THEN IT GO'S BACK EKK!
English please?
Hes referring to the mpgh homepage song.
i kinda think the song sucks...
mmmh i think its ok i added it to my play list so i some what like it =(
Rap is gay.
Pop is gay.
Hip Hop is gay.
R&B is gay.
Techno is gay.
Only things that should be ALLOWED on the MPGH home page is anything by...
My Chemical Romance
Otep
Pantera
Dethklok
Pg. 99

And please, shouldn't you post in the language commonly known as engrish kthx?
Quote Originally Posted by gdog163 View Post
Rap is gay.
Pop is gay.
Hip Hop is gay.
R&B is gay.
Techno is gay.
Only things that should be ALLOWED on the MPGH home page is anything by...
My Chemical Romance
Otep
Pantera
Dethklok
Pg. 99

And please, shouldn't you post in the language commonly known as engrish kthx?
Emo is gay
Metal is gay
Rock is gay
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post


Emo is gay
Metal is gay
Rock is gay
I beg to differ.

Calling MCR emo(I'm assuming thats what you're reffering to) is basically a stereotype, it's a great band with great music.

Metal is gay? I'm assuming your referring to Dethklok, you do realize the band is FICTIONAL and has a comedy on adult swim, right?

Rock is gay? I'm unsure where you got that from Dx
Well, I did say soft rock is ok ocasionally, but it's still rather gay.

But, this is a forum, and you ARE allowed to express your opinions, and perhaps a blurb as to WHY.

And omg too much typing >o<
Quote Originally Posted by gdog163 View Post
Rap is gay.
Pop is gay.
Hip Hop is gay.
R&B is gay.
Techno is gay.
Only things that should be ALLOWED on the MPGH home page is anything by...
My Chemical Romance
Otep
Pantera
Dethklok
Pg. 99

And please, shouldn't you post in the language commonly known as engrish kthx?
gtfo .


Quote Originally Posted by gdog163 View Post
I beg to differ.

Calling MCR emo(I'm assuming thats what you're reffering to) is basically a stereotype, it's a great band with great music.

Metal is gay? I'm assuming your referring to Dethklok, you do realize the band is FICTIONAL and has a comedy on adult swim, right?

Rock is gay? I'm unsure where you got that from Dx
Well, I did say soft rock is ok ocasionally, but it's still rather gay.

But, this is a forum, and you ARE allowed to express your opinions, and perhaps a blurb as to WHY.

And omg too much typing >o<
Stereotypes are accepted on mpgh.
Techno Is da Shit
Good job. You denounce his opinions on music and then get pissed when he does it back. Very nice.
music is gay
every new choob that replyed to this thread stupiedly GTFO!/. anyway some rock is good i like a little bit of everything SOME SHIT jUST FUCKEN SUCKS but some shit i like ya know so chill fuckers
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post
every new choob that replyed to this thread stupiedly GTFO!/. anyway some rock is good i like a little bit of everything SOME SHIT jUST FUCKEN SUCKS but some shit i like ya know so chill fuckers
i will assume that im not a new choob
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
i will assume that im not a new choob
no but i dont like you Mad
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?