WTBAmazon refunder w/o account password

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Amazon refunder w/o account password
Hi, I was just wondering and looking for an amazon refunder that doesn't ask for amazon account password, I have contacted a couple amazon refunders and they haven't responded such as shortfuze who don't require an amazon account password, but he hasnt replied to me the past week when I wanted to buy from him.

Anyways, just looking for one, it's okay if there isn't any or if this is impossible, I dont know much about this business, I just got a amazon gc and just want to buy something and get refunded because i'm pretty broke and need some money.
I can do it for you man. I never require a username and password I just have you fill out a form with some info.
Add me on Skype: Degree.. or click the Skype button in my signature
I can do it for you. just add me in Skype
Quote Originally Posted by madman_H View Post
Hi, I was just wondering and looking for an amazon refunder that doesn't ask for amazon account password, I have contacted a couple amazon refunders and they haven't responded such as shortfuze who don't require an amazon account password, but he hasnt replied to me the past week when I wanted to buy from him.

Anyways, just looking for one, it's okay if there isn't any or if this is impossible, I dont know much about this business, I just got a amazon gc and just want to buy something and get refunded because i'm pretty broke and need some money.
if you don't feel comfortable with people logging in to your account, feel free to buy my ebook- You can refund it yourself
if you are still looking - i'm available.
I think im gonna go with Degree for now. thanks for all the offers, and I might buy that ebook sometime!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?