HelpClient with Disconnect command?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Client with Disconnect command?
I recently saw a video on how to dupe using a client with a command /dc, which disconnected the account temporarily from the servers. I was wondering if anyone knows of a client that has this command, so I can test the duping method. Thanks for any help.
Quote Originally Posted by glacier103 View Post
I recently saw a video on how to dupe using a client with a command /dc, which disconnected the account temporarily from the servers. I was wondering if anyone knows of a client that has this command, so I can test the duping method. Thanks for any help.
Hah, I saw that a while ago. I made one but it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
Hah, I saw that a while ago. I made one but it doesn't work.
It would be nice if it could be added to orape.
That was not an actual dupe thing it just stole your credentials, because there is no real d/c command. The download was in the video's description if you really want to try it out for yourself. I also don't understand how a d/c would cause a rollback without the load error retrying screen like the video shows.
Quote Originally Posted by realmer98 View Post
That was not an actual dupe thing it just stole your credentials, because there is no real d/c command. The download was in the video's description if you really want to try it out for yourself. I also don't understand how a d/c would cause a rollback without the load error retrying screen like the video shows.
I didn't see the download, but I guess that makes sense.
Quote Originally Posted by realmer98 View Post
That was not an actual dupe thing it just stole your credentials, because there is no real d/c command. The download was in the video's description if you really want to try it out for yourself. I also don't understand how a d/c would cause a rollback without the load error retrying screen like the video shows.
I actually discovered mine by accident. I was sending the wrong packet type, causing a d/c.
Quote Originally Posted by AmejiOrape View Post
I actually discovered mine by accident. I was sending the wrong packet type, causing a d/c.
Teach me or fake
Quote Originally Posted by realmer98 View Post
Teach me or fake
just make a k-relay plugin that has a conditional and when the conditions are met create a packet of type TEXT and try sending it to the server. I quit rotmg awhile ago so ask someone to do that and then just compile the plugin.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?