ListBox

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ListBox
Sorry about making many posts.
Is it possible to make the ListBox Items numbered?
I mean, I have over 100 items in the list box.
I'm using a code like: If ListBox1.SelectedItem="Hello,..." Then..
But I don't want to write that Hello for every item, since I wanna make an "If" thing for every item.
Can I make a code like:

'If ListBox1. [First Item Selected] Then
...
End If'
Or
'If ListBox1. Item Number 1 Selected Then
...
End if'

And same for Second item, third item... 50th, 80th, 100th item.
And sorry if that's an idiot question but i'm still learning this language. : )
Thank you.
That code you gave me gives me the item No. 4
But I want to get the number of the selected item.
Quote Originally Posted by -[Nero..x3 View Post
That code you gave me gives me the item No. 4
But I want to get the number of the selected item.
Did you read I said? I already told you that X will determine each item's number in the count. All you have to do is check if Item's index matches your selected items index. Also you need to -1 on my count loop so it doesn't go over the possible number of items in the loop

Yea I got it now, sorry for being an idiot / still learning VB.
Just use listbo*****lectedIndex.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us