PatchedLoadout Editor :v

Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Jble View Post
What worked for me is setting up a weapon of the same class (smg/ar/etc) with the attachments you want, then picking whatever gun you want to unlock in the program.
Quote Originally Posted by Greyhound-HD View Post
Thank you, it worked <3
can you explain what the Jble said a little more clearer? I'm kinda confused on what he means.
Basically make a class in game with the attachments you're going to want on the "glitched" gun. You want the M8 assault rifle? Make an AR class with attachments that you have legitimately unlocked, then go into the program and switch your primary to the M8 and the attachments you picked will be there.
can you please make a aimbot
How to use this as it doesn't seem to work the way I'm trying it
Quote Originally Posted by Z-Nation View Post


I think "DeathMachine' was just a joke...
No deathmachine was not a joke! But i see i not added the Weapon... I Release later an update
how does the attachtment feature work?

- - - Updated - - -

how does the attachtment feature work?
Select Optics/attachments
Select Primary/secondary and type a number in the text field.
sorry i want to release a ID list but every weapon have his own ID's ... :/
and when can we expect the deathmaschine update?
I think the token adder doesn't work anymore because of the new update.
Can somebody confirm it?
After the recent update, it doesn't work.
Please update it for the next beta version
i download atm Black Ops III.
cuz downgrade from win10 to win8.1
There was an update and it patched your program. Update it please.
Posts 16–30 of 71 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?